Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25


Hi. It's been one year. What do I do with today? I remember ALL of today last year, so it keeps distracting me. I even remember what I was wearing, where I parked at the hospital, etc. I keep tearing up, but I'm really glad how it all turned out. It's nice to go through today and not think about the great chance of losing my baby today. You might laugh or think us weird, but we are going up to the hospital today as a family to eat dinner. The food in the cafeteria was pretty decent and held a lot of memories for us. I want to go up to the NICU to say hi but I always get nervous thinking they forgot about us. We'll see. One thing I know for sure is this August 25 will be miles better than last year. Knock on Wood


Random Important Numbers


39-days I spent in the hospital

107-days Sara spent in the hospital

8-number of rooms I stayed in

2-number of awesome parents that stayed with Noah

$880,000- rough estimate of Sara's bill (I still think that is way too cheap.)

39-number of times I went crazy

1-number of paint by numbers I completed

### (lost count)-number of awesome friends and family who showed their concern through cyberspace (That's you!!! :) Thanks.) and face-to-face



Thanks everyone.

No comments: