Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Productivity in a Day

Especially since I am a stay-at-home mom right now, I often feel like I do not accomplish very much in a day. Truthfully, there are days (like yesterday) when I do what I have to to keep Noah alive and comfortable and then I just sit on my butt and relax. There are other days that I feel really successful in my day's goals and it helps me to write out all that I have to do each day.

Early Morning

-wake up way too early for a Saturday
-give Noah some milk
-change and dress Noah
-give Noah some food
-change Noah b/c he peed his clothes
-get a shower
-eat breakfast
-give Noah a bath b/c he peed his clothes again...Sigh
-get Noah dressed
-play w/ Noah
-put baby down for a nap

Late Morning
-run errands (pick up medicine, buy stuff for Noah, get oil changed, pick up some movies, & post office) I left baby w/ Danny and it was so nice to just run into a store & leave quickly w/o a child in tow.
-prepare food in the slow cooker for dinner
-change Noah
-eat lunch
-play with Noah

Early Afternoon
-watch a movie while I work on stuff
-do the dishes
-change Noah
-feed Noah
-work on my dad's birthday present
-dream of a nap that will never come

Early Evening
-watch another really good movie (I like noise while I work on things)
-eat dinner
-feed & change Noah
-put Noah to bed
-stay up much later than I should when I'm exhausted & I know Noah will wake up earlier than my liking tomorrow
-go to bed :)

Though this may seem like I didn't really get much done besides taking care of Noah, I felt very accomplished, especially with all the errands I completed in less than 2 hrs!! How was your day?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are an amazing mom! I love it! Being at home and taking care of a kid is not an easy job! Even when I'm at home I feel like I have a hundred things to do and I don't have a kid and I NEVER get them done! I love the pic of Noah on the left, so cute!