Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

Thanks to all that played Guess That Pregnancy Vol. 1. And the winner is......Tara and Priscilla. Ok, I couldn't pick just one b/c you both had the same exact answer. (And yes, my sister didn't even know how far along I was or when I was due.) Send me your address and your prize is yours. :)

I was quite pleased with the guesses b/c I already feel like I'm a whale. The guesses ranged from only 17 all the way down to 12 weeks!! (Thanks Bessie. It made me feel better. And Tiffany, I was pleased w/ your answer so no offense taken. & I read your blog. It's great.) Well folks, the pic w/ the orange shirt was when I was 22 weeks and the green shirt is at 23 weeks. As of yesterday, I am 24 weeks so that puts me at what? About 6 months. The 9 month/40 weeks thing is confusing. The miscarriage with the 2nd baby threw everything off so my original due date was actually November 28th. But since the baby was not growing (they were pretty sure he/she wasn't even viable), they put my due date around Dec 8th. So anywhere in between those 2 dates.

I feel like I'm much bigger w/ this baby than I was with Noah at this point, so I was pleased that people thought I was small and not very far along. THANKS!!!

Thanks again for playing.

PS: We've already known the gender for a while. :) What do you think it is? That question will come up later in addition to the birth date and weight. Mull it over and have a great day!

3 comments:

Bessie said...

I'm so happy things are working out for you. Thanks for the update. I always love hearing how you are doing!

Christa said...

How exciting! i didn't know you all were pregnant again! congratulations! I couldn't figure out how to send you an e-mail or anything to tell you about that dress. it was actually a bridesmaid dress for a wedding i went to in may. But, they got them from Downeast Basics.. they have a website so i'd highly recommend checkin' it out!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Your header photo is SOOOO SWEET!

The official Potty Training Giveaway link is UP! Head over and sign up! Don't forget your extra entries!!

http://iheartfrutopia.blogspot.com/2009/08/ultimate-potty-training-package.html