Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome to GUESS THAT PREGNANCY!! Vol. 1

So if you haven't noticed already, I've been very reserved in my conversations about this current pregnancy. I think (probably unnecessarily but..) that I am within reason because of our prior loss and I still have the occasional complication with this one. And I'm just nervous as heck about it. I'm not ready to take care of two but I want this baby born already! I also thinks it's because I've been a little moody since Baby #2 was due in only 5 weeks!! Wow. Sad face.

Now that I've decided to indulge in a little more conversation, I've decided I want to make this pregnancy as fun and as light-hearted as we can make it. So, welcome to Guess That Pregnancy! Over the next couple of months, I am going to have a few questions about it. The winner of each question will receive a PRIZE!! Don't ask me what it is yet, I don't know. But it will be good.


Guess That Pregnancy Vol. 1


I haven't really told anyone actually when I am due. Based on the picture of me below (taken this week), please tell me how far along I am in weeks and/or what my actual due date is. PS: Don't critique the pic. I look pretty stumpy and it's not very pretty.

HINT: The second baby was due September 10th so you know this 3rd baby is not terribly soon.





So, what do you think?


Oh and DUH, if you have already actually been graced with the knowledge of the due date, DON'T participate!!! There will be other later questions that you can try your hand at.


And finally so he doesn't feel left out, here is my child. I don't know what planet he came from sometimes, but this is his favorite hobby. Walking around with a pot on his head and purposely running into walls. :)



So, get to it! Post your guesses as a comment on here or send me a message through facebook or my email at: lindseyransom@yahoo.com


GOOD LUCK!! :)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am going to guess that you are about 4 months along. I hope that I am not underestimating it too much! I'll guess that you are due.... in mid-January. Hopefully, I'm not too far off!

Tiffany said...

Hmmm... I'm going to guess you are 17 weeks along?? Did I win?? Just so you know, I know NOTHING absolutely nothing about pregnancy so don't take offense if I guess wrong.. :). PS My blog is tiffanymeetsworld.blogspot.com nothing too exciting is there, but ya, ;).

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess late november/early december.
Priscilla

Thom and Laci Quist said...

Lets See I am guessing that You are due January 14th. Which would put you like 17-18 weeks along. I saw you commented on my blog as well I am due January 6th. I am sorry you have had complications, I have as well and it is no fun. I have also been hesitant to talk about it because of my miscarriage but I think it is to obvious now not too. Congrats again. I hope all goes well with you.

Aweir said...

I am going to guess 16 1/2 weeks. Congrats!!

Bessie said...

So I have no knowledge in this area, but thought it would be fun to guess! I would say no more than 4 months (16 weeks) but probably closer to the 3 month (12 week) side of things. So lets go with in the middle 14 weeks. I may be under, I'm just so excited for you!!